Who should read this blog?
Are you looking for self transformation? If so, why? How many times have you been down this road? Have you noticed how when you read an inspirational passage, or listen to a motivational speech, you get all fired up and feel good about yourself? How you get inspired and set big goals, like losing twenty pounds, doubling your salary, writing that new book or starting that new business? Do you remember how you have been overcome by vigorous optimism and enthusiasm, only to be disillusioned later, once the effect of someone else’s words has worn off?
How often have you thought that the problem was with you, that somehow, you didn’t get it, and the only way you were going to get it, was if you were even more inspired and determined? Does this sound familiar?
If you are anything like me, then you have repeated this cycle several times. It may be time to end this cycle.
This website may be for you if :
- You are tired of being momentarily inspired, and then getting depressed worse than before.
- You have realized that all external sources of inspiration are temporary, and the REAL source of inspiration is within you.
- You are prepared to take the long arduous road, and not a shortcut to self transformation.
- You are prepared to dive into the deepest trenches of the mind, and climb its highest mountains, just to find out what is real, and what is false.
If you have ever asked any of these questions to yourself, then this website is for you.
- Why don’t I ever change, even after trying everything?
- When I start doing something good, why can’t I keep it up? Why do I always lose my way?
- Why don’t I trust myself? Why am I not confident?
- Why am I caught up in negativity and self-doubt?
- What exactly is meditation? Everyone says something different. How can I know what is real meditation?
- How can I walk the road to self transformation without going one step forward, and two steps backward?
- Why am I afraid, and what can I do about it?
- What do I deeply want, and can I ever have it?
- How do I manage my relationships, and find happiness with the people I love?
- What is true love? Have I ever felt it?
This blog, is about learning how to observe and unravel the complex ways of the mind, it’s memories, thoughts, emotions, feelings, fears, anxieties, ambitions, the whole thing.
If you are looking for quick-fire to-do lists to “improve yourself”, close this window right now. This is going to be a massive waste of time.
However, if you are still reading, and are interested in the problem, not the solution, then you are in the right place.
I believe that creative solutions to our life’s problems arise out of the total understanding of our problems. They are in plain sight, once you know exactly what’s going on. However, if we are constantly running after a solution, we never completely understand the problem. That’s why we end up solving the same problem every day, every week, or every year. The self transformation which we all seek, remains out of our reach.
Everything on this website is ultimately words. Words are just sounds we make, when we blow air through our mouths. They don’t mean much. What has any importance, if any, is what we actually do in our lives. So take everything on this website with a grain of salt, and don’t get carried away, even if I do sometimes.
Who am I?
My name is Amit Pagedar and I live in the United States with my family. This is me with my part-time spiritual guru, and full-time goofball, Django. I love nature, writing, philosophy and martial arts. Email me at email@example.com
WHAT TO READ NEXTLatest From the Blog
GET A BY-WEEKLY UPDATE AND A FREE e-BOOKJoin the Mailing List Below
Now that you have a good understanding of what's happening inside your mind after reading Part I, find out what must be done about it. Controlling an elephant might be easier than controlling the mind. So how does one stop it from going down the same beaten paths it takes everyday?